Thursday, April 30, 2009

So Long, Farewell...

So this is my last blog! :(

I will be graduating from Adrian College this Sunday, May 3rd. It’s pretty crazy to think that all four years of College have passed by. Graduation will be bittersweet for me on Sunday. I have absolutely loved my time here at Adrian and the people I have met along the way. However, I also feel like it is time for the next chapter of my life. The relationships I’ve made from faculty to friends to acquaintances are far more than one could ever hope to find at a larger school. That’s what I love about Adrian -- the close personal relationships you can have with people all over the entire campus. The saddest part will be leaving those people who I’ve seen almost daily, those people who have shaped me into who I am today. So I sign off with one piece of parting advice -- Do whatever it takes to make yourself happy and don’t settle for anything less.

BYE AC!!!!

- Lisa


Myself with my best friends, Lindsay, Erin and Andrea!
Thanks for the amazing memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment