Monday, April 6, 2009

The Future....

Now that I am almost finished with my junior year of college, my post Adrian College life is starting to dwell on me. My goal is to attend dental school following graduation next year. However, I have underestimated the amount of work that is necessary prior to applying to a graduate school. On top of classes winding down and final tests just around the corner, the addition of extra requirements makes these final few weeks of the year a little more stressful. The past two weeks I have been slammed with calls to colleges and the career planning office for summer classes, internships, and resume building. So a bit of advice: have your future in mind and always prepare for it. Even with all of the extra responsibilities I am still confident in my decision and my abilities to be accepted to an excellent dental school.

-Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment