Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SGA update!

In last week's blog, we were waiting for the results of the Student Government Elections. Before we talk politics, we will go into the track meet. This week we went to Eastern Michigan University. We raced against the Division I schools such as Michigan, Indiana Tech, DePaul, and Central Michigan University. This was a non scoring track meet, but Adrian College held their own against the top schools.

After holding two debates, I won the Presidential Seat for Student Government. In action so far I have had a fellow Tekke brother create a SGA logo. I also established an Executive Board for the organization.

Finally, I was accepted into Siena Heights' McNair Program that will guide and educate me to get my masters in my major. That is all I have so far until next week and we are going into finals this week so I will be studying real hard.

-Kourtney

No comments:

Post a Comment