Thursday, February 5, 2009

Study Abroad


I’ve heard a lot of people on campus talking about studying abroad lately. It’s that time of the year to sign-up if you’re thinking about it. I personally got to go last summer and it was amazing. I went to London for three months and got an internship instead of classes. While I was there I also traveled to Ireland, France and Spain. I highly recommend anyone with even a tiny bit of interest to do it! Between the traveling, work, sites, shopping, people and cultures -- studying abroad is incredible and a experience you will have to remember for a lifetime. For more information about the many options of studying abroad, visit the AC Study Abroad website! The Study Abroad office is even having a Passport Day next Friday, Feb. 13 from 12-4 where anyone can come in and apply for their passport. More information on that can be found on the AC News site.

- Lisa

Below are some more photos from my trip to London!









No comments:

Post a Comment