Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Break Recaps!

Lisa and I went on spring break together with two of our other friends. To save on money we decided to make a road trip and drive to Florida. We stayed at a condo of a family that is close to one of my friends to also save on money. The first day we got to Siesta Key it was 87 degrees! We laid out either on the beach or by the pool everyday! I never did go swimming in the gulf because the water was still way too cold but the blue water and white sand was definitely beautiful to look at! It’s always hard to come back to classes after a week of lying on a beach so right now I am just trying to get back into the swing of things.

--Erin


---------

Spring Break! What an amazing time of the year. No tests, no classes, no schedule! For the first time in my life I went on a spring break trip. I and about eight other close friends jumped in two cars and drove 15 hours to Panama City Beach, Florida. The weather was not as warm as I would have liked, but anything beats the freezing temperatures of Michigan. The guys and I spent our time enjoying the sun, playing some competitive volleyball, and enjoying the nightlife. On top of all of that was the great food Panama City Beach gave. One night we had all went to Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville. It was a great place and it offered a great environment. In the end however we had to leave. We left on Friday only to make it home early Saturday morning to rain and cold temperatures.

--Dennis

---------

Hey all - it's Kourtney! So for my spring break I slept all day every day back home in Detroit, Mich. It was great to just relax and have a week to myself. Now back to the books...

---------

Well I just had my senior year spring break and it was great!! Three of my good friends and I took a road trip down south. We first left for Alabama to stop and see a friend that I made while studying abroad over the summer in London. After AL we continued down to Florida to Siesta Key. We had wonderful weather…well I guess anything is better compared to Michigan winters. We got a lot of sun laying out, playing volleyball, walking along the beach, swimming etc. After about 6 days in Siesta we headed back up to North Carolina. There we did some amazing shopping and went to a baseball game (again wonderful warm weather!!) All and all it was a trip I won’t forget.

--Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment