Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Big Town Concert

Last night was the Little Big Town and Zac Brown Band concert. Erin, I, and a few other good friends were able to attend the concert.

Little Big Town



Zac Brown Band

We all were able to get in for free because we are AC students. The doors opened at 7, and the show started at 8. Before Little Big Town another band called the Zac Brown Band played. They had some great songs, in fact my buddy bought their CD! They played about 7 songs then soon after LBT came on stage. My friends and I sang along with them all night. Then for their last song they played Boondocks and rocked the place. The crowd wanted an encore so they came back out and played not one song, but two more. It was a great night and I am thrilled that AC put something on of this magnitude for us students. I think everyone there would agree it was an awesome night, and fun was had by all! --- Dennis

Erin and I singing along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment