Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to AC!

Hi! My name is Erin and I am a senior at AC! I am currently finishing up my last semester here and trying to enjoy every minute I have left. I finished my last class for my minor, economics, during the fall semester and now am taking my final class for my major, marketing. During this semester I will be blogging about all the memories I make to give you a glimpse of what it’s like to be a student at AC!

Hey everyone, my name is Dennis. I am a junior and double majoring in Biology and Environmental Science. I hope to give a better insight into residence life, developing a new fraternity on campus, and my day to day life at Adrian College.





I am Kourtney Price, a sophomore at Adrian College, majoring in Criminal Justice. I chose Adrian College for its outstanding academic programs and all the changes on campus. I will be blogging about my involvement in many different organizations on campus, including Student Government, R.O.O.T., A.L.P.H.A., Tae Kwon-Do, Track & Field, Tau Kappa Epsilon, Multicultural Programs, and the Boys and Girls Club.

This is Lisa Veit and this is my first official blog for AC. Every week Erin, Dennis, Kourtney and I will be giving you an idea of what it’s like to go to Adrian College. For me this is my final semester here at Adrian. I’m a Marketing major and hope to wind up in a big city with a job in fashion marketing when I graduate. It’s crazy to be a senior but I am living it up for the little time I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment